Georgetown Library: Maximize Your Social Security Benefits & Minimize Your Taxes
Some topics to be covered include:
• When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive.
• How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize the taxes you pay on them.
• Experience market-level growth while protecting yourself from market drops.
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs.
- Tax-Free Retirement: What you need to know!
- Taxes and the IRS: Can you safeguard your assets from unnecessary taxation?
- Trump Tax Cuts: How could it impact you, your family & your legacy?