The Potential to Maximize Social Security & Minimize Taxes
Social Security is the first or second‑largest source of income for most retirees. Make sure you GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU FILE!
Understand the difference between tax risk and legislative risk and the 3 ways taxes could change. The current tax code is set to expire at the end of 2025, are you prepared if congress does not act?
WE WILL DISCUSS:
- When your benefits may begin and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize the taxes you pay on them.
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits.
- How your current employment will affect benefits.
- The 3 ways taxes could change in retirement
- Understand the difference between tax risk and legislative risk
- Specific strategies to potentially reduce your taxes in retirement
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not