Taxes, Social Security & Investments
WE WILL DISCUSS:
- When your benefits may begin and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize the taxes you pay on them.
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits.
- How your current employment will affect benefits.
- The 3 ways taxes could change in retirement
- Understand the difference between tax risk and legislative risk
- Specific strategies to potentially reduce your taxes in retirement
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not